Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Getting ready for crit group

Last couple of days I've been editing my groups' work for our crit meeting this Thursday. Looking forward to it. I submitted The Peculiar Princess, and after their feedback, I think I'm going to make it my main focus, and hope to get it in an almost-final draft form by the end of August, with the hopes of submitting it in the early fall.

That is, of course, IF I can find time between my art commissions, 'day job', watching my preschooler and getting 300 pairs of earrings made for a local show at the end of August... hmmm... well, the attempt is all, anyway! LOL.

k

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain! I'm looking at my summer and know I need to eliminate some stuff because with the kids home, there's no way I can get a decent amount of work done on ANYTHING. My multi-tasking means doing a wide array of projects POORLY. Why can't I be more linear, like a dude? *whiiiiine*

    ReplyDelete